Good Neighbour Policy
The Good Neighbour Policy guides how GrandLinq works to minimize impacts during construction. The following is our commitment to you during construction:
• We will treat you with courtesy and thoughtfulness.
• We will respect and protect the natural environment, removing waste on a regular basis, avoiding litter and managing work sites so that they are left neat and tidy at the end of each work day.
• We will notify you in advance of construction activities through newspaper advertisements, public, stakeholder meetings, social media updates, mailed work notifications, emailed construction updates, road and construction signage.
• We will comply with local noise bylaws and avoid loud noise outside of normal working hours.
• Our work sites and the surrounding areas will be safe environments for both our employees and the community.